Making the costume...
I wish I could say I was the seamstress in our household. But alas, I'm not. So when the sewing machine comes out, it's not me at the pedal. J wanted to be a ghost for Halloween. Yes, we could have bought a costume off the shelf at a big box store, but instead we decided to make it more personal and create it from scratch. At 5 years old, I am hoping that times like these, he will look back and cherish that we took the time to make something special for him. I say that, but I didn't actually make the costume. My dear husband, the gifted one with anything electronic, the man who can manipulate material at high speeds, J's own personal costume designer, made the costume for him. I was just the personal photographer. We all know where our strength of talent lies, and mine is not behind the foot pedal of a sewing machine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home