Thursday, January 19, 2006

Where's the bandwagon?

I wasn't going to do it. Really I wasn't. But several months ago,Torm started the theory of doing a book of 10 on the Pub Board of Two Peas in a Bucket (THE place to be if you are a scrapbooker). Her idea was that as you scrapbooked, always keep 10 pages set aside that no one had seen, then you would always have pages to submit for calls and for a certain contest in particular. And here I am a few months later with 10 unsubmitted, unseen layouts that just happen to meet the criteria for the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame Contest. So what is a girl to do with all these pages? I guess that means I'm jumping on the bandwagon with several thousand other scrapbookers, and submitting my pages to the HOF contest. I really swear I had no intention of entering when I started to do the book of 10. I just thought it would be nice to have 10 pages that no one had ever seen in case I needed them down the road for submissions.

So here's my official announcement. I am entering the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame Contest. I just have to scan the paper layouts. Half of my entry is digital, which will make it really simple since there is no scanning involved on those. Then it's as simple as putting the thing together and mailing it off. Which means, I AM officially entering this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home