Photo of the day - 11/30
Today is the day of a couple of "lasts"... It is the last day of the Photo of the Day Challenge. And I can't believe that I DID IT! One photo for every day of the month of November. I'm having so much fun with my camera, that I am planning to continue to post photos as much as I can during the upcoming months. So if you are checking out this blog today, then bookmark it and check each day to see what I've posted. I LOVE reading everyone's comments!!!
Today is also the last time I will see our Christmas tree undecorated. My MIL is now in town so I am going to drag her over here tonight for an old-fashioned, eat pizza, listen to Christmas music and decorate the tree night. For the first time in our adult life, DH and I have family living nearby. And while so many people have said to me, "but it's your Mother in Law". I am really excited to have her in our lives. After college, I moved away from my family. And really it wasn't any big deal living so far from a family member until after I had a child. Then I realized how important extended family is to raising a child. And while I would love to have my family nearby, that's not going to happen. So having my MIL living here is very exciting to all of us.
Off to go shopping with "Grandma"! Enjoy the naked tree photo.

2 Comments:
Great pic.....looks like the same kind of tree we got, a Frasier Fir.
Love the frosty tree. But :( about all the lasts. I've had so much fun playing with you on POD. Be sure and join the Sophia blog list. We are going to swamp her with all our blogs, now that we have a comment addiction. LOL.
Post a Comment
<< Home