Photo of the day - 11/26
Today's our anniversary - 12 years! So what did I do exciting and wonderful on my 12th anniversary? Hmmm... I cleaned the house. And DH and J worked on hanging Christmas lights. So I guess the excitement of an anniversary has really worn off over the years. The problem is that our anniversary usually falls right after Thanksgiving where we've just had a big family celebration and lots of together time. We have tons of food in the refrigerator, so neither one of us have any desire to go out to eat. And not to mention that the Mother-in-Law will be here this week, so our household chores really need to be done so she doesn't think we're slackers. So today really was just another day. And the countdown to 13 years begins tomorrow.
And before anyone asks, DH is not related to Matthew Perry, although those of us who know him the best will often call him Chandler.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home