Saturday, November 19, 2005

Photo of the day - 11/19

J was playing outside with his friend this morning. I snapped this photo with a telephoto lens so he didn't see me and start posing. There is something about the freshness of this photo that I really liked. He was dancing and running, and having the best time.

IMG_2424

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Great photo! Love that you were able to get him in a candid shot!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

That's awesome that you were able to get him in action! I love the look on his face, you can tell he is really enjoying himself!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Fabulous colours! I always like orange shirts with grass or trees in the background. He looks so happy in this picture... you got a good photo here!

6:21 PM  
Blogger SageHen said...

You are right about the unposed look of this photo. It is really a graceful shot of a child in motion.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home