posted by dogmom2six at 7:56 AM
Those look so yummy! Great pic, too :)
Darn you. Now I will have cookies on the brain today! They look so delicious. A question: do you ever feel self-conscious taking photos in retail establishments? Do you ask permission? Do you get any funny looks? Obviously I haven't taken that many.
oh those look sooooo good! awesome picture as well. :)
Oh yes, I'd be nibbling on a leaf. Impressive.
good choice going for the spinkled fall leaf cookie...that one (and really all of them) look delicious!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Those look so yummy! Great pic, too :)
Darn you. Now I will have cookies on the brain today! They look so delicious. A question: do you ever feel self-conscious taking photos in retail establishments? Do you ask permission? Do you get any funny looks? Obviously I haven't taken that many.
oh those look sooooo good! awesome picture as well. :)
Oh yes, I'd be nibbling on a leaf. Impressive.
good choice going for the spinkled fall leaf cookie...that one (and really all of them) look delicious!
Post a Comment
<< Home