Monday, November 14, 2005

Photo of the day - 11/14

As I was on my morning walk, I liked how the blues on the boats played off of each other. So here's today's photo.

boats

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Reid said...

How lucky are you that that is your view from the morning walk. Beautiful

8:38 AM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Beautiful!!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Benita said...

Gorgeous pic! Wish there was a view like that in my neighborhood!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Beautiful! Since I don't have this type view in my part of the world, thanks for taking me along on your walk. Loved your weekend pics too. The last one is my fav with the trees as a 'frame'.

7:19 PM  
Blogger SageHen said...

This is so pretty. I love the little splash of blue that is the boat.

9:30 PM  
Blogger daphne said...

so lovely! I have a major highway just outside my apartment, so I can truly appreciate this view!

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home