Photo(s) of the day - 11/17
So, I took a few more photos than just one today. But it's not every day that I spend the morning shopping and hanging out at the Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle. My morning started out with a ferry ride across the Puget Sound, a short walk uphill to the Market, browsing the vendors, looking at all the fresh produce, and fish. We stopped at a little cafe for tea and crumpets for brunch. I had a little buying frenzy afterwards including scoring two boxes of Market Spice Tea (the best tea in the world), some Mac and Cheese from the Cheese store, bakery goods, apples, and some smoked salmon.
So here are my photos from today!





3 Comments:
your photos brought back some wonderful memories for me (I visited there a few years ago). you took some awesome shots today. love them all..they're so colorful and it's just how I remember it all.
Love love love these pictures, especially the top one and the one of the peppers! Every photo is so well-composed and just bursting with colour. Thank you for the inspiration!
Magnificent photography. It looks like the pages of a travel magazine.
Post a Comment
<< Home