Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sunrise

This morning there was a beautiful sunrise. As I stood at the bus stop waiting for the school bus to pick up J, I watched as it illuminated the sky. So as soon as the bus pulled away, my friend E and I rushed over to the waterfront to snap some pictures. E has been visiting us for the past few days and today was her last day here. I hope she had as much fun here as I had with her being here. (Hi E!)

Anyway, here's the photo of the day.
sunrise

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer S. said...

Gorgeous photo!!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger SageHen said...

That is so pretty. Beautiful take on reflections. I love the color of the sky reflected in the water.

7:07 PM  
Blogger ~~~Francy~~~ said...

Awesome photo. The colors! oh just beautiful.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home