Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Postal!

Like it or not. Win or not. My Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame Entry is in the mail and should arrive there sometime tomorrow. If you are reading this and don't have a clue what I am talking about, each year Creating Keepsakes Magazine hosts a competition for the top 25 best scrapbookers in the nation (in their opinion). It's really a lot of work to complete the assignments, and scan, print, assemble and mail the entry. And like I said before, I wasn't planning on entering until a couple weeks ago. It's out of my hands now, and win or lose, I have 10 wonderful pages that I'm very proud of. Creating Keepsakes will make the announcement of the winners around March 15. So now begins the wait.

For more information about the contest, here is the link to the contest rules and the descriptions of the assignments:

Creating Keepsakes HOF requirements

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home