Another fabulous scrapbooking weekend!
Have I mentioned how much I love going to the Western Washington Scrapper Retreats at Ft. Worden? Twice a year the group hosts 3 days of scrapbooking, food and games. And this past weekend was our spring weekend. Leave the boys at home to watch the SuperBowl - I'm going scrappin'.
So while I was enjoying myself at Ft. Worden, my husband was:
1) Without electricity and water most of the weekend because of the storm on Friday night.
2) Taking care of 7 dogs, 4 puppies and a small child without water or electricity
3) Entertaining people that wanted to see the puppies
4) Transitioning one of my dogs to it's new family
5) Fighting a fire in our basement at 5:30am Saturday that he claims is my fault - long story about candles being too close to a propane stove that overheated without electricity to run the fan.
So, He deserves a metal for surviving the weekend while I was off enjoying myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home