Do you believe in ghosts?
I was looking at photos from Halloween 2005. I took so many that I really hadn't looked at them all. I am just now scrapping Halloween, mainly because there is a magazine call for it! So I opened up all the photos that I took, and there was something suspicious in a couple of them. I'm not talking about the cute little boy that dressed himself in his own homemade ghost costume. I am talking about the wierd orb in the first photo and the thing that looks like something with wings in the second photo. I cropped it and enlarged it in the circle so you could get a closer look in the third photo (the circle). I assure you, there is nothing on my front porch that could cause that wierd bluish reflection. Behind that is a terra cotta pot with a plant.
And since I'm on the subject, this is not the first time that orbs have appeared in photos that I've taken around the house. Before we moved in, I took photos when we were looking at the house, and in several of those photos there were mysterious orbs. And it has happened on multiple cameras, both of mine and Ed's camera.
So whether or not you believe in ghosts, these photos are kind of spooky. So I thought I'd share.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home