Monday, March 06, 2006

I LOVE SPRING!

Shout it out! Spring is finally here. There is a different smell in the air, and the flowers are beginning to bloom. The days are progressively getting longer. We are seeing less cloudy days and more SUNSHINE! Our plum tree is loaded with tiny pink blossoms. We've been working to clean up the yard to prepare for all the new growth. This weekend Ed and his mother took down a couple of overgrown trees, trimmed off the bushes, and did a general clean up of the yard. They have even more plans for next weekend. I got to play photographer (although, I did do some weeding, cleaned the house, went to the grocery store and cooked dinner while they were working outside). Here are a few of the flowers in our yard...

IMG_3588

IMG_3597

IMG_3591

IMG_3590

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home